THESAURUS beginss .. :)


It has been just like years as I ever narrating on this blog ..
Am I ? 
*laughing sheepishly. 
heyya ! I'm 18 naa ! Believe it or not?
ME just can't figure it out how should I do with my life .
Uh-uh . MISS ME ?? 
#haha . The conjuring aye ? :D

hey , umpphhh ...
there is one thing i wanna say right now...

I'm writing all over this for fiction .
Gotcha ! Improving my lame-style of English I think .
Eheh .

Here I present to you my very EPIC life during college . 
I can't say it correctly , but yeahh OBLIVIOUSLY ...it came up though ! 
the NINCOMPOOP thingy is back !
time to mess it up ! 

I am just an ordinary kinda impulsive gal who loves to ...
to screw the things up ! 
here you go ...
I'M CONCEALING the dark side of my HOLOGRAM .
pffttt ...
FUNDAMENTALLY I WANNA make it clear and frank ...
well , HEY I'M NOT IN THE FRAY lahhh ..

putting back the old me into the correct shape ..
I'M NOT VERY  COMPLACENT about MYSELF ! 


this feeling is so gross ! 
DEPICTING all the flaws that I have is the worst thing ever .
don't ask me to EXPOUND those things happens in my life .
DEMOLISHING the EGOISM which was inculcated at the deep of my soul. 
CHUCK the bag ! STOP SQUANDERS OVER TIME ! 


may the virtue comes to me .
huddle me on the embrace of optimism .
the WISHY-WASHY face need to  wake up !
stop EMPHASIZING the trivials matters .
keep on CONTEMPLATING the new brilliant ideas out of the box .
UPHOLD the Principe of me
COUNTER the big-mac PROB !
You can do it Adiba !
Even the hindrance seems to clog the light in the tunnnel ,
you are aint NO GIVE UP !

the CATASTROPHE is too heavy to bear on .
PLEASE DO HAVE A CONVICTION TO ALLAH .

THE ULTIMATE END ~
JUST SLOGGING AWAY WITH PILE OF BOOKS !
make it splendid and excellent .
OMIT THE -VE FEELINGS !
BE BOLD , BRAINY and PREVAILING those hindrance with the strength of your HEART !

TENACIOUS aye aye . ^___^



Comments

Popular Posts